This exploit takes advantage of the ease of access tool on the login page by ‘tricking’ windows into launching a fully privileged command prompt by selecting ‘make items on the screen larger – magnifier’. By using this method you can simply reset admin admin account password, just by having physical access to the computer.
- How to see who viewed your Facebook profile 3,304 visits
- Build own OpenVPN server by using raspberry Pi (Part1/2) 3,299 visits
- How to make SOCKS proxy server by using Raspberry Pi 1,512 visits
- Checkpoint FW GAIA – remote admin/expert password reset 1,177 visits
- Google hacking (dorking) tutorial #1 1,172 visits
benchmark browser checkpoint CloudBleed cloudFlare cryptocurrency cyber crime email exploits facebook gaia google google dorks google hacking google search hackers hacking HBO history infographic IPsec IPv6 openVPN privacy process proxy SOCKS ransomware raspberry pi SHA-1 spam tcpdump top 10 top talkers unix vault 7 VPN web-server Wi-Fi hotspot WikiLeaks windows Wireless wordpress