This exploit takes advantage of the ease of access tool on the login page by ‘tricking’ windows into launching a fully privileged command prompt by selecting ‘make items on the screen larger – magnifier’. By using this method you can simply reset admin admin account password, just by having physical access to the computer.
- Build own OpenVPN server by using raspberry Pi (Part1/2) 8,059 visits
- How to make SOCKS proxy server by using Raspberry Pi 4,949 visits
- Google hacking (dorking) tutorial #1 4,725 visits
- How to see who viewed your Facebook profile 3,651 visits
- Checkpoint FW GAIA – remote admin/expert password reset 2,999 visits
benchmark bitcoin browser checkpoint CloudBleed cloudFlare crypto cryptocurrency cyber crime email exploits facebook gaia google google dorks google hacking google search hackers hacking HBO history infographic IPsec IPv6 netflix openVPN privacy process proxy SOCKS ransomware raspberry pi SHA-1 spam tcpdump top 10 top talkers unix vault 7 VPN web-server Wi-Fi hotspot WikiLeaks windows Wireless wordpress